Saturday, March 2, 2013

Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Baking Mixes



One of the first truly delicious gluten-free goodies I ever had came from a Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Mix. It was so good in fact, that I was afraid it wasn't really gluten-free.

Each of these mixes produces a delectable gluten-free treat. I only have ONE complaint. My complaint is that the cookie mix (while delicious) produces cookies that are thin and fragile. I have better success making my own cookies from scratch with Jule's flour. 

I have no complaints with any of the other mixes. My favorite mix happens to be the devil's food cake mix.  The other day I made cupcakes from the yellow cake mix, and I think I made a wise decision not to add frosting, because I gobbled those bad boys up so fast.

I've seen these mixes in practically every grocery store I've been in, so they are pretty accessible. If you'd like to check them out online, here's a link:
http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/gluten-free-baking-mixes

No comments:

Post a Comment